Kitazato adds a new diameter to its Supported ET Catheters range
The Supported ET Catheters range has been increased with the addition of the new 4Fr Bulb Tip Catheter. Once again Kitazato updates its range of products to meet your needs and expectations, offering a catheter that features the same advantages than before but now available with a new diameter in order to guarantee your success under any circumstances:
– 4Fr available along with the classic 3Fr
– Rounded bulb to lessen trauma
– Kitazato’s superior catheter softness
– Echo marked tip for better accuracy
– Two different lengths available: 22cm and 25 cm.
All Embryo Transfer Catheters are tested with a combination of strict QC-tests. Among others QC-tests, each catheter from Dibimed is MEA- and Sterility- tested to ensure they are held to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety in every procedure.
If you need more information, please Contact us.